Housing, Registration, Special Activities, etc.
For complete conference information, visit the conference website for the latest details on registration, housing, and special activities.
Conference Dates to Remember
- December 15: Volunteer abstract submission deadline.
- February 1: Accept/reject notification emails go out for volunteer submissions.
- February 15: Deadline for organized session submission.
- April 1: Deadline for program participants to register and submit to appear in the first program draft.
- April 15: Program participants' cancellation deadline with 50% refund.
- May 15: Early-Bird Registration discount ends.
- May 15: Last day for program changes to appear in the printed program.
- June 1: Presenters upload full papers and slides to the conference platform for sharing with discussants.
- July 2 to 6: Conference in San Diego.
- December 31: Deadline for WEAI members to submit revised conference papers free of charge to Economic Inquiry or Contemporary Economic Policy for possible publication.
Safety is our first priority when convening a WEAI conference. Our expectation is that all participants attending the conference in-person will be fully vaccinated and boosted. We will regularly monitor the COVID protocols in San Diego and will follow any guidelines in place at the time of the meetings.