98th Annual Conference | July 2-6, 2023, in San Diego, California
This conference platform will be the hub of activity for program participants, so we suggest you bookmark this site for future reference. Abstracts for both volunteer and organized sessions will be submitted here for review before being placed on the program. Participants will return here to view the program, upload complete papers and slides, and for those participating virtually, to attend and participate in virtual concurrent sessions on July 1. We will email you when major updates occur and send reminders of important dates, but it's good to check back here often if your inbox too suffers from overcrowding. Anytime you have questions, we're here to help -- email@example.com.
Housing, Registration, Special Activities, etc.
For complete conference information, visit the conference website for the latest details on registration, housing, and special activities.
Conference Dates to Remember
- December 15: Volunteer abstract submission deadline.
- February 1: Accept/reject notification emails go out for volunteer submissions.
- February 15: Deadline for organized session submission.
- April 1: Deadline for program participants to register and submit to appear in the first program draft.
- April 15: Program participants' cancellation deadline with 50% refund.
- May 15: Early-Bird Registration discount ends.
- May 15: Last day for program changes to appear in the printed program.
- June 1: Presenters upload full papers and slides to the conference platform for sharing with discussants.
- July 2 to 6: Conference in San Diego.
- December 31: Deadline for WEAI members to submit revised conference papers free of charge to Economic Inquiry or Contemporary Economic Policy for possible publication.
Safety is our first priority when convening a WEAI conference. Our expectation is that all participants attending the conference in-person will be fully vaccinated and boosted. We will regularly monitor the COVID protocols in San Diego and will follow any guidelines in place at the time of the meetings.